Monday, December 04, 2017

The 10 Day Lolita Challenge


Hi everyone!
It’s December already, which means 2017 is almost over! Sadly it’s not been a very good year for my blogging, as I have been incredibly busy with school and with life in general. This resulted in my blogpost count ending up rather low, so I decided to do something about that! I am taking a small break from my London posts (we're nearly there though, only two more to go) to make room for something else. For years I’ve been saying I want to do the 30 Day Lolita Challenge here on my blog, but somehow I just never got to it. Now 30 days is quite a lot, so I decided to make a mini version of this challenge: the 10 Day Lolita Challenge. For 10 days (or more, depending on how often you want to post) you answer a question about yourself as a Lolita, numbers going up the further you get. I picked some parts from other challenges and made some up by myself. Feel free to participate, whether on your blog or for example on Instagram!

These are the questions, or rather, components:

♥ 1 favourite Lolita brand and why
♥ 2 Tea Parties or events or meets that hold special memories to you
♥ 3 Lolita pictures that inspire you
♥ 4 first vs latest comparisons of Lolita outfits
♥ 5 songs that inspire you in Lolita
♥ 6 Lolita outfits you wore you really liked
♥ 7 items from your Lolita wishlist
♥ 8 facts about your Lolita wardrobe
♥ 9 favourite foods
♥ 10 random Lolita facts about you

Another reason I am taking a small break is because I will be gone on a trip! So I won't have time to finish my London posts right now, but I hope to finish them soon after I return, because I have new travel posts to write! I hope they will be very exciting! ♥
In the meantime, I hope you like this challenge! ~☆~

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I guess I'll try it in January! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that would be great! I look forward to it~!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great blogging challenge and I'm really looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete